The project based on the POR FESR call 2014-2020 DGR 1104 of 13 July 2017 “Call for support for projects to promote exports for enterprises and their aggregated forms identified on a territorial or sectorial basis (action 3.4.1), which Studio 4 is a beneficiary together with two other companies of the Network, refers to an internationalization initiative which provides specialized business consultancy aimed at expansion in the Gulf countries, namely Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Oman and Saudi Arabia.
Specifically, this project includes:
- The interventions of specialized business consultancies for the benefit of the companies participating in the Network which envisage the employment of a specialized managerial figure external to the company staff and of a temporary nature, defined Temporary Export Manager (TEM), dedicated to the management, coordination, and management of the whole project.
In this regard it should be noted that the service provider is the company Informest Consulting srl with registered office in Udine and the TEM chosen by the network companies is dott. Giuliano Russo. Specialized business consultancies also provide for the classification of target markets, identification of customer target profiles, the development of a specific communication strategy for the Gulf countries (Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Oman and Saudi Arabia) and ad hoc training. on the commercial approach on these markets.
These business consultancies are also preparatory and preparatory to the initiatives envisaged within the specialist internationalization consultancy described below:
- The interventions of specialized internationalization consultancy aimed at the realization of two important incoming initiatives of buyers from the Gulf countries indicated above at the Milan Fair and at the Interiors Exhibition in Manama in Bahrain. The specialist internationalization consultancy also provides for the targeted and continuous selection of potential commercial partners with a direct contact method for the verification of interest and subsequently through ad hoc visits to the offices of the selected companies. The activity is aimed at the subsequent organization of a commercial mission in the United Arab Emirates with extension in Oman to the benefit of the network of companies with the presence of the managers of the network companies and the TEM with further negotiation meetings with the selected potential customers.
The Veneto Region has gained good experience in financing projects in favor of exports, in particular through interventions that favor aggregation processes. In fact, between 2006 and 2009, pursuant to the former Law. n. 8/2003 and s.m.i., the Board has approved tenders for the financing of projects developed by the “Supply chain and sector aggregations”, many of which related to exports. The development policy implemented in the three-year period 2006-2009 was resumed and revisited in 2012, following the introduction of the network contract institute, with the activation of the regional call for proposals, based on the actions of the 2007-2013 POR-FESR , 1.1.4, 1.1.1 and 1.1.2, by means of a new call for tenders for business networks that are part of a network contract or a temporary business association.
In particular, this last announcement proved to be an effective tool that allowed the generation of over 80 aggregations that also facilitated the internationalization processes of Veneto companies.
In this context, the challenge that we intend to pursue with this action is to tackle the increasingly complex scenarios on international markets. To this end, it is intended to support those SMEs, in particular the manufacturing sector, which, in a logic of production of more competitive productions on international markets, aggregate to achieve necessary to penetrate the markets and constantly monitor them. The action thus takes the form of a resolutive approach to the inherent weakness of Veneto’s SMEs due to their limited size in tackling international competition and, for this reason, it intends to act by offering intervention tools in favor of aggregations. of companies (also in the form of a network).
The types of intervention within this action are aimed at:
- To favor the access and the expansion of the enterprises on the foreign markets through the supply of specialized services, assistance, orientation, coaching, information and promotion of the export realized by the subjects of L.R. n. 13/2014, identified on a territorial or sectoral basis, whose purpose is linked to the development of a common strategic project. The interventions will be aimed at consolidating / activating relations connected to the development of export activities between companies that intend to share functions of the company (or parts of it) that would be too burdensome for the individual business unit. This is aimed at stabilizing the cooperative relationships between companies in order to support the sharing of common needs related to exports that arise from belonging to the same area, to the same sector or supply chain;
- Acquisition / recruitment of figures for consulting, guidance and promotion on foreign markets and / or specialized in international issues (Temporary Export Manager);
- Favor initiatives related to participation in economic missions or participations in individual or aggregate fairs;
- Introduction / strengthening of e-commerce or creation of channels for matching supply and demand.
The territories eligible for funding are those of the Region.
The beneficiaries are the SMEs in aggregate form (Law n. 13/2014).In this regard it should be noted that the service provider is the company Informest Consulting srl with registered office in Udine and the TEM chosen by the network companies is dott. Giuliano Russo. Specialized business consultancies also provide for the classification of target markets, identification of customer target profiles, the development of a specific communication strategy for the Gulf countries (Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Oman and Saudi Arabia) and ad hoc training. on the commercial approach on these markets.